Nine student-athletes were recognized during fall event.
Multiple student-athletes from both Sachem High School East and Sachem High School North signed their National Letters of Intent to play college sports at ceremonies on Thursday, November 9.
“It’s always a proud day for Sachem when our student-athletes sign their National Letters of Intent to play at the next level,” said Sachem Athletic Director, Gary Beutel. “These individuals have dedicated themselves academically and athletically in order to achieve this success. We wish them the best of luck in their future academic and athletic careers. We know they will represent Sachem proudly at their future institutions.”
The following students were recognized:
- Grace Lipponer, Manhattan College, lacrosse
- Ashley Perrini, NYIT, lacrosse
- Hailey Rhatigan, Mercer University, lacrosse
- Justin Allone, Seton Hall University, cross country
- Taylor Calvagna, Hartford College, lacrosse
- Danielle Cosgrove, University of Notre Dame, basketball
- Pete Engelken, Marist College, lacrosse
- Craig Leonard, LIU Post, baseball
- Daniel Palermo, Iona College, baseball